Your first Game EVER

Anything gaming related that is not specifically related to Steam.
knufax

Your first Game EVER

Post by knufax »

Hi guys i want to know what was your first game? Tell us or tell us how your gaming career began.

1. Game ever was Lemings, i loved this game... bud did not hava a floppy for it... my cousin had one but never gave it to me.... im still waiting :mrgreen:

2. Game was Jazz Rabbit and i fell in love with a game... again... i did not manage to server the frist lvl (i was a smal kid) but could have played it the whole day xD

3. Game was Comix Zone... i still play this game sometimes and i still like it. It simply got such a cool here who can beat up everything. Once we had to deport our pc in my room for a while. And i was so smart to get the computer connected with all the wires and so on and was totally proud of me and played this game for hours... Until my parents found it out and took the computer to my sisters room who wasn`t that smart like me :lol:
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Re: Your first Game EVER

Post by PieMonster »

When I was a kid. I knew a friend who had an NES. The first 2 games that I played were Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt. Later he bought 1942. He eventually got bored of Super Mario Bros. an after a while and let me borrow the system. I was hooked.
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
BBN

Re: Your first Game EVER

Post by BBN »

Its so shady because my Uncle got me into playing games when i was real young but its hard to verify what i played first so I'm going to go with the one i remember the most which was the brick Gameboy.

It was Christmas and i didn't even ask for anything gaming wise, not even one thought of it. I had to be like 5yrs old maybe 4 at the time. I get handed one of my presents and i start opening it, it was a clear case which inside contained a Gameboy which was also the clear see-through model. it came with WWF King of the Ring and i played that damn thing till i got blisters on my thumbs.

Good times.

Here is a picture of what it looked like, obviously not mine because it met its demise long ago :[

http://puu.sh/3vxf