2 jems i got from the Holiday Sale!

Gaming discussion related to Steam.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

2 jems i got from the Holiday Sale!

Post by PieMonster »

I have to say, I must have bought about 30 games from this year's holiday Steam sale. 2 of the greatest jems I got were Torchlight: http://store.steampowered.com/app/41500/ and Zombie Driver: http://store.steampowered.com/app/31410/

Torchlight as been eating up my time. I've logged in about 20 hours into this little jem and I'm about 60% of the way done. This is a great Diablo clone!

Zombie Driver was a last minute purchase. There was no demo avalible, but the trailer looked interesting. I bought it in the last hour that it was on sale and I haven't regretted it since. What an awesome little arcade racer!

I highly recomend both of these games.
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
Geralt

Re: 2 jems i got from the Holiday Sale!

Post by Geralt »

I also bought Torchlight. Actually, the full list of my purchased games during the sale:

* FUEL.

* Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Editor, Shadowgrounds Survivor.

* Defense Grid: The Awakening.

* Zombie Bowl-O-Rama.

* Harvest: Massive Encounter.

* Painkiller Overdose, Painkiller Overdose Test, Painkiller: Black Edition, Painkiller: Resurrection, Painkiller: Resurrection Editor, Painkiller: Resurrection Dedicated Server.

* Darwinia, Multiwinia.

* Shattered Horizon, Shattered Horizon Dedicated Server.

* Street Fighter IV.

* Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne.

* Sid Meier's Civilization IV, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization.

* Mr. Robot.

* Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor.

* Burnout Paradise.

* Bioshock.

* Prototype.

* Red Faction: Guerrilla .

* King's Bounty: Armored Princess.

* Cogs.

* Quake 3 Arena, Wolfenstein 3D, Ultimate Doom, Final Doom, Doom 2, Quake, Quake II, Quake II: The Reckoning, Quake II: Ground Zero, Quake 3 Team Arena, Hexen, Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, Spear of Destiny, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity, Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon, Doom 3, Hexen 2, Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil, Master Levels of Doom II, Commander Keen Complete Pack.
* Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter.

* The Void.

* Indigo Prophecy.

* Machinarium.

* Grand Theft Auto IV.

* Splintercell: Chaos Theory.

* Splinter Cell.

* Rainbow Six Vegas.

* Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

* RIP, RIP 2 - Strike Back, RIP 3 - The Last Hero, Space Trader, Penguins Arena: Sedna's World, Larva Mortus, Tank Universal.

* Gumboy Crazy Adventures, Gumboy Crazy Features, Vigil - Blood Bitterness, Obulis, Chains.

* Unreal II: The Awakening, Unreal Tournament 3 Black, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Gold.

* Majesty: Gold Edition.

* Jade Empire.

* Gothic 3.

* Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Mission Editor.

* GUN.

* Rome: Total War Gold.

* Star Wars Starfighter.

* Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, The Dig, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Loom.

* FlatOut.

* Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood.

* Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30.

* Star Wars Battlefront II.

* S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.

Most of the games on that list I previously owned retail, sold, and still had the money. So I decided to grab them while they were cheap.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

Wow! That's a lot of games! You put me to shame. I tried to focus on more indie games rather than big names. Either way, we both made out like bandits. :lol:
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
knufax

Post by knufax »

I still prefer normal version to the Steam but if they are that cheap.

In this sale i bought:
Deus Ex 1 + 2 (only because of 1)
GTA IV + Episodes
GTA San Andreas
Mafia 2 DLC (afterwards don`t like them)
Flat Out: Ultimate Carnage
Mont & Blade Warband
Star wars: Knights of the old republic
Trails
Indie Heavy Hitters Pack (AudioSurf, Shattered Horizon, World of Goo, Zeno Clash, The Maw, Braid, Osmos, Trine, Machinarium)

And it war Hard to Resist lots of other offers