Language Cover

Post any suggestions or ideas for Steam Game Covers here.
xonixen

Language Cover

Post by xonixen »

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Spain. (Google translator)

Could organize the covers by language? I will continue to create covers in Spanish, because they do not speak English. Sorry.

Thank you very much for everything, the page is very good.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Re: Language Cover

Post by PieMonster »

Thanks for the suggestion; I had to give this one some thought. I think it'll be a mess on our end if we started implementing this. All of the previous covers would have to be manually updated. Also, if you notice a lot of covers here are a mish-mosh of different logos, ratings, and languages so it would be hard to determine what location they are from. I do like how you write the description of your covers in both English and Spanish.
:ugeek:
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
Viper_Bravo

Re: Language Cover

Post by Viper_Bravo »

I think we should be able to mark our covers a given language and ratings system there for. If anyone is "mish-mosh"ing stuff I personally frown on that because it breaks continuity. Make it so all new covers can be ID in this way, and make it so users can update there own. Having the option would be great. Hell id even be willing to spend time sorting thru covers and add that date to ones that are obviously a given language and Ratings system!
"In the end, There can be ONLY ONE!" Highlander