Better AMARY game Case size.

Post any suggestions or ideas for Steam Game Covers here.
riversgame

Better AMARY game Case size.

Post by riversgame »

My printer is a composite printer, the brand is Canon TS8370.
After trying dozens of cover printing, I got the following answer: :idea:

:!: -Try to use the software that comes with the printer, the printed paper does not match my AMARY, there will be a gap of about 3mm~5mm on the left and right sides, and there will be a gap between the top and bottom.
So, as mentioned above, I tried to print using the built-in printing function of Windows.

I measured the entity AMARY, applied the original example using Photoshop and made some fine-tuning. After repeated attempts to print, the best size is as follows:

276mm x 185.5mm.

The content of the change is the fine adjustment of the left and right border size and the top and bottom size. Modify the original size of 129.3mm to 131.5mm, and cut it close to the inner edge of the line when cutting. (The same goes for the top and bottom.) It fits perfectly on the CASE. :lol:
Another solution is to expand the entire size to 276mm. (Long side.) But this will affect the size of the middle part. (The best size and original example is 14mm.)

I hope those who have such problems can try to print 131.5mm or 131.25mm. Maybe the number of cases generated in each country/region is different. I am located in Taiwan. This is the best size after my test, or add the "Windows specific printing" example so that more people can complete the cover printing. :geek:

*I have consumed two batches of ink in a short time, and my heart aches :oops:
*Paper used: 90gsm~190gsm photo paper.
I think the most suitable paper is about 90gsm~120gsm. :geek: