Crysis 3 (Origin) WIP

User tutorials or work in progress related to disc labels/covers.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Re: Crysis 3 (Origin) WIP

Post by PieMonster »

Just a quick note that often gets overlooked - if you're having trouble finding a high-rez company logo, a really good way to get one is to load up the game and take a screenshot in Steam of the logo you need. Kafar mentioned this but I wanted to reiterate it.

;)
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
DarkXess

Re: Crysis 3 (Origin) WIP

Post by DarkXess »

calculon559 wrote:
DarkXess wrote:Actually, one thing about specs, do you guys usually add ONLY the minimum or recommended? I am adding only the minimum as it makes more sense that way.
I usually add both minimum and recommended specs since that's what 'real' covers do, and it's also a good space filler, especially when I'm using a smaller cover as a basis like ps4 or xb1, or if I have to remove elements from a pre-existing pc cover e.g. health warnings or 'does not contain disc'.
Yeah ok mate, good point thank you :)
PieMonster wrote:Just a quick note that often gets overlooked - if you're having trouble finding a high-rez company logo, a really good way to get one is to load up the game and take a screenshot in Steam of the logo you need. Kafar mentioned this but I wanted to reiterate it.

;)
Yea I noticed a post somewhere you saying the same thing, it's just that come games though really don't have it, this one I am on about is a low budget Indie game and from what I played I didn't fine. I even searched and searched the Steam Screenshots/Artwork places to see if anything as such was around but to no avail.

I suppose not all games are able to make a cover for easily :P