Case art now available, 3 weekend deals, and twitter.

Any news or announcements regarding Steam Game Covers.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Case art now available, 3 weekend deals, and twitter.

Post by PieMonster »

First, let me get this out of the way. Steam has not 1 but 3 different sales going on this weekend - X-Com Complete Pack ($2), Freedom Force Pack ($2), and Tropico 3 ($13.60). Make sure you check them out. I should have cover art for at least 1 of these games later tonight.

Secondly, The big announcement that I've been teasing for a few weeks now has finally come to fruition. A lot of you have been asking for this and here it is. Steam Covers is proud to present full CD and DVD (aka. jewel and amary) case cover art to complement your discs. I spent a lot of time tweaking and perfecting the look and sizes so that your covers will look polished and professional.

Templates can be downloaded in PSD or JPG format in our templates page. Grab 'em and start creating masterpieces!

I originally wanted to "test the waters" with just disc art and then introduce case art later. What I discovered is that some people aren't interested in disc art at all but would rather prefer case art (and vice versa). Because of this I pushed hard to get case art out sooner than planned. I hope you appreciate it. Please keep those comments coming. This site can only get better.

Finally, to anyone who's interested, you can follow me on twitter: @PieMonster777. I'll probably end up updating that more often than I make announcements here. Also, please join our forums if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Happy gaming!
;)
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/