Just Thought I'd Say Hi

General discussion related to Steam Game Covers.
Robotkio

Just Thought I'd Say Hi

Post by Robotkio »

Just saw you guys referenced on the Steam Forums and thought to myself, "Hey, this is a really cool idea!" which was quickly followed by, "Heck, this is even something I can do!" so I'd thought I'd drop a post off in the forums and introduce myself.

See, I've always liked the appearance of bookshelves filled with books, as much for the aesthetic reasons as well as being a record of the stories I've experienced and knowledge I've gained. Unfortunately I don't read enough to make that a reality with books, so I've turned to keeping my video game cases in place of them. Now I haven't purchased a game that wasn't on Steam in the last number of years so that idea has started to fall short. Since I've stumbled upon Steam Covers I'm planning on turning that around a bit.

So, enough about me. How long have you guys been around for?
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hi

Post by PieMonster »

Hi Robotkio, welcome to Steam Covers.

I am the creator of this site. Steam Covers was born out of a similar desire to have a viewable shelf of my purchases (and to have a reliable backup of my games). When doing research for Steam Covers, I was supprised to discover that no one else had thought of this idea before.

I am a man of many trades. I've worn many hats such as a filmmaker and as an accountant. The one thing that has remained consistant thoughout my life has been gaming.

8-)
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
remzicavdar

Post by remzicavdar »

Hi guys,

This is the best website for covers!!
Good work!!
Pro Gamer
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

Welcome remzicavdar. I hope you enjoy your stay!
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/