Hi. Great Place!!

General discussion related to Steam Game Covers.
Draxonfly

Hi. Great Place!!

Post by Draxonfly »

Hello, new here...
Just wanted to say I think this is a great Idea for all your Backed-up Steam game, and a great site too..

I like the Templates.. it is good to have a template with the 'must have images/text' on them.. If you line up all your 'backed-up steam game on the shelf together it will give them a good sense of order...

Anyway, I submitted a couple I done (I see they are up (STO)) I hope I did them right and I would love to do more (and improve in the process)..

I really like how this site is trying to get all types of skill levels to contribute to the site and not just looking for the 'pro' or 'l33ts' of the imaging world...

Anyway.. Great Place with a great Idea... well done..

:)

Oh, please excuse any bad spelling or grammar I may have, never did any good in English class when I was at school.. I think I majored in 'ear wax sculpting' through English class... ;)
Head or Gut?
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Re: Hi. Great Place!!

Post by PieMonster »

Hi, Draxonfly! Welcome to the site. Your covers look great and should get alot of hits once the game (STO) comes out on Tuesday. ;)
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
Draxonfly

Post by Draxonfly »

thanks..
I like the ones you did to.. dorky but great at the same time.. lol :p
Head or Gut?
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

Draxonfly wrote:thanks..
I like the ones you did to.. dorky but great at the same time.. lol :p
Thanks. After I saw your cover, I though, "man, wouldn't it be funny if someone made a cover with the original Enterprise on it?" Then I thought, "wouldn't it be funnier if someone made a cover with the original crew on it!". I couldn't resist. :lol:
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/